Learn Vibrant Teaching Careers
We are committed to helping middle school and high school children get great results in math and become confident, independent learners who are not afraid to face the challenges that college and a career will throw at them. We help our students using our engaging and experiential style.
We believe that:
- An engaging and experiential approach tailored to individual needs is the best way to help our students.
- Math abilities and grades are not just numbers. They affect the way children see themselves.
Great results, grades and progress boost a teenager’s confidence and show them their untapped potential, encouraging them to face more difficult challenges.
- Teaching math effectively develops teenagers’ analytical thinking skills, which are crucial for all careers and in everyday life.
We are committed to showing children their potential and helping them boost their confidence and encourage them to do more, through math.
If you have passion for teaching, math, helping students achieve more, reach higher and gain independence and confidence in their abilities, join Learn Vibrant team!
Why Become A Learn Vibrant South Bay Instructor?
- enjoy consistent, predictable weekly schedule
- most students stay with us for the whole year or longer – develop meaningful, long-term relationships with families and witness the difference you make in your students’ lives and academic careers
- enjoy full paid training and on-going support and feedback through check-ins and in-person weekly tutoring mastermind meetings with the owner of Learn Vibrant
- enjoy ultimate flexibility – you decide what levels of math you teach and what hours you work
- enjoy very competitive hourly pay and paid training
- enjoy the ease of teaching with Learn Vibrant teaching materials
- be a part of young, ambitious, dynamic team working directly with the owner
- Demonstrated track record as an effective tutor for teenage learners.
- Demonstrated ability to tailor general principles and learning examples to meet the specific needs of teenage learners.
- Math and/or science background that equips you to understand and teach mathematical principles and problem solving techniques that are applicable to middle school and high school mathematics.
- Ability to apply and adjust Learn Vibrant teaching methods customized for various students’ learning styles, preferences and circumstances
- Passion for improvement, progress and learning
- Passionate, confident attitude
- Demonstrated track record (or ability demonstrated during interviewing process) of professionally interacting with students and parents
- Have a reliable mode of transportation (you will drive to your students)